Welcome to CCP4 online
Options - Register, Forgotten Password,
Login using ARIA
The following programs and pipelines are available:
- An automated Molecular Replacement (MR) pipeline - Balbes
integrates into one system all the components necessary for
solving a crystal structure by Molecular Replacement
- An automated Molecular Replacement (MR) pipeline - Given a
target sequence and experimental structure factors, it will search
for homologous structures, create a set of suitable search models
from the template structures, do molecular replacement, and test
the solutions with some rounds of restrained refinement.
- Space group and crystallographic origin validation
- Calculation and analysis of macromolecular surfaces and
- Automated ab initio search model generation for molecular
- Automated SHELXC/D/E structure solution pipeline for fast
routine experimental phasing. Accepts data in XDS, Scalepack, SHELX hkl or
mtz formats and outputs phases and a poly-Ala trace. If a protein sequence
is provided, BUCCANEER and REFMAC complete the structure.
- Automated structure solution pipeline for experimental phasing
using maximum likelihood methods.
- MoRDa is a pipeline for molecular replacement protein structure solution based on its
own domain database. Models relevant to the target sequence are further adjusted before
molecular replacement search.
NB. CCP4 online does not seem to work on Internet Explorer at
the moment. Please use some other browser for the time being. Sorry for the